I am not sure who to contact but, I retired as Facilities Manager at the end of August and now work in a lesser project co-ordination role one day per week.

My successor is Zoe  Beckett-Furnell who manages Facilities and Health & Safety.

Would the relevant person please change my contact details to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>?  Thank you.

Regards

Charlie Chestnutt
Project Co-ordinator, New College, New College Drive, Swindon SN3 1AH
Phone 01793 732841

This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of New College Swindon.