Hi Lorna

We historically have had no more than 30 students for each subject in the November session, all doing the normal college syllabi. This year we had over 100 for English and 80 for Maths with a mixture of syllabi spanning all 4 awarding bodies.

It was a bit of a shock to us and rooming was a real challenge!

Regards

Tony McIlroy

Team Manager - Exams

Derby College, Johnson Building, Locomotive Way, Pride Park, DERBY, DE24 8PU

Telephone: 0300 1237890 |Ext. 4021 |

Email: [log in to unmask]