Sent: 05 November 2015 13:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A2C timeline

And me, after a week of GCSE resits!!!

Sent: 05 November 2015 13:34
To: [log in to unmask]

I will probably will have joined you by then as well!

Chris Hemming

Sent: 05 November 2015 1:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

How ‘final’ is your ‘final’ Chris? I’m due to retire in 09/2018, so with a bit of luck could miss all of this!!

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn

Examinations Officer & Internal Verification Team Leader

Capel Manor College

(    Direct tel:  08456 122122 Ext 1156
2      Fax:  01992 710312
:     Web Site: www.capel.ac.uk
+  Capel Manor College, Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield EN1 4RQ

CAPELM~2