Hi All

Just a quick message to share with you  something I have just come across. I have posted a link below to Huawei's latest smart watch. This watch look exactly like a conventional watch, however, it is a fully functional smart watch with apps, Bluetooth, WIFI and internet access (this may already be widely known, apologies if so).

http://consumer.huawei.com/minisite/worldwide/huawei-watch/specifications.htm

Think I am going to have to personally think about a policy of banning watches somehow?!

Tony McIlroy
Team Manager - Exams
Derby College, Johnson Building, Locomotive Way, Pride Park, DERBY, DE24 8PU
Telephone: 0300 1237890 |Ext. 4021 |

This electronic message contains information from Derby College which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Derby College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of Derby College.

If you have received this message in error, please notify
[log in to unmask] immediately.