Hi Teresa

In this situation my colleague was advised by AAT to pause test, shut down computer, restart the SAME computer and launch the AAT assessment with the candidate’s keycode – this may take a few minutes but should ensure the work so far is not lost - Don’t move the student to another machine.

Regards

Fi

Fi Taylor

Information Services Manager – Examinations

Telephone: 030 300 38357

Email: [log in to unmask]

Please note that I do not work on Mondays

One Staff, One Team, One College

Sussex Downs College

Eastbourne campus Cross Levels Way, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 2UF

Lewes campus 1 Mountfield Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2XH

Newhaven campus Training Centre, Denton Island, Newhaven, BN9 9BN

sussexdowns.ac.uk