I am wondering if someone can come with the critical appraisal of this systematic review, please (no time wasted is guaranteed):

Parachute use to prevent death and major trauma related

to gravitational challenge: systematic review of

randomised controlled trials

Gordon C S Smith, Jill P Pell

BMJ 2003;327:1459–61

Cheers,

NM

Nickolas Myles, MD, PhD, MSc, FRCPC

Anatomical pathologist, St.Paul’s Hospital,

Clinical Associate Professor, University of British Columbia

Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine

1081 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC, V6Z1Y6

Phone (604) 682-2344 x 66038