best wishes
Jane

Jane Hartley

07879 427 350

On 27 Aug 2012, at 09:29, Douglas Badenoch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi

Anyone else needing technical help regarding the list, your first port of call is:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/

Failing that, email me on [log in to unmask]

cheers

Douglas

On 25/08/2012 10:06, Alan Jones wrote:
Dear List-Owner,

Please I need to unsubscribe from this list
& don't know how.....

I don't know if it is possible but an unsubscribe
button on the bottom of these notes would be
helpful.

Alan Jones