Dear all

We are currently looking to recruit a temporary disability adviser to join the team here at Warwick. Please see more details and links below and pass on to anyone who might be interested. Apologies for any cross posting.

Fixed term for 12 months (to start as soon as possible)

Closing date: Thursday 19th November

Interview date Tuesday 1st December

The post is advertised and more information is available on our Warwick website, Jobs.ac.uk and the NADP website: links below

http://nadp-uk.org/news/526/18/Disability-Adviser/d,Jobs/

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTUyMTU1MyZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT0xNDU3Jm93bmVyPTUwNjI0NTImb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImYnJhbmRfaWQ9MCZwb3N0aW5nX2NvZGU9NjM1JnJlcXNpZz0xNDQ3MjQ1MTMyLTUzMzAzOWRhZDk3MGEzZGUxN2I1ZTBhMWU0MzJmYTYzYjk4ZDEzMDg=

Best wishes

Kathryn

Kathryn Fisher
Disability Coordinator  |  Disability Services  |  Student Support |  University of Warwick
[log in to unmask]  |  External: 024 76573734 |  Internal: 73734  |

Disability Services |  University House  | The University of Warwick  |  Coventry CV4 8UW | Find us on the interactive map

My working days are Tuesday – Friday. Please note I do not work on Mondays. My job share partner is Despina Weber and she can be contacted at [log in to unmask] or you can contact the disability team at [log in to unmask]