I suspect the Dragon figure in your spreadsheet is way out.  Suggest you check with Nuance’s web site.

George

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Stocker
Sent: 11 November 2015 12:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Alternatives to Dragon

Dear All

I just wondered what the alternatives to Dragon would be.

I have a student who already bought a laptop (they were assessed only a month ago) and has been told that it's not fast enough to run all of the software they would need.

I have attached a copy of the details of their laptop and software requirements

They'd need to pay the £200 towards the cost of a new laptop, but the student does not have this and neither do we. Therefore, we trying to work out ways around it.

Thank you,

Helen.