Periodization or to put limits has always been a big problem to us, but
since we are digital "classicists" (not medievalists e.g.),so  I suppose
that we should only concern ourselves only with what we label as classics
whither this was Greek, Latin, Arabic or any other language of the
classical world.

I admit however that it is not always easy even within this frame of
"classical" studies to put again limits for our research and
investigations, since e.g. the reception studies extend to the present day
! So, yes, it is not easy.

Usama