It’s 40 days in which to respond.

Tim Turner

On 18 November 2015 at 17:12:07, Peter Dinsdale ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

Interesting viewpoint – I have always taken the deadline to have been met if I have put the response in the post within the 40 calendar days. We cannot be responsible for the vagaries of the postal system.

Do you have any references that clarify that the requirement is for the data subject to have the information in hand within 40 days?

Regards,

Peter

Peter Dinsdale

Information Security Officer (Compliance)