From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Darryl Humble
Sent: 23 October 2015 15:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Book Review Opportunities: Journal of International Development

Dear All,

Please find below a list of books available for review in the Journal of International Development. Please contact me if you are interested in writing a review. Reviews should be completed within 8 weeks of the text arriving, and should be approximately 700-1000 words long. Full guidelines will be provided when the book review is agreed and a copy of the text will be sent to your university address.

*         Bangura, Y. (ed.) (2015) Developmental Pathways to Poverty Reduction. United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan.

*         Bezner-Kerr, R. (2015) Geographies of health and development. Edited by Isaac Luginaah and Rachel Bezner Kerr. United Kingdom: Ashgate Publishing.

*         Font, M. (2015) The state and the private sector in Latin America: the shift to partnership. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.

*         Fraundorfer, M. (2015) Brazil's Emerging Role in Global Sectoral Governance: Health, Food Security and Bioenergy. United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan.

*         Guerin, I., Labie, M. and Servet, J.-M. (eds.) (2015) The Crises of Microcredit. United Kingdom: Zed Books.

*         Hall, R. and Tsikata, D. (eds.) (2015) Africa's Land Rush: Rural Livelihoods and Agrarian Change. United Kingdom: James Currey.

*         Herrera, R. and Lau, K. C. (eds.) (2015) The Struggle for Food Sovereignty: Alternative Development and the Renewal of Peasant Societies Today. United Kingdom: Pluto Press.

*         Hickey, S., Sen, K. and Bukenya, B. (eds.) (2015) The Politics of Inclusive Development: Interrogating the Evidence. United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.

*         Horky-Hluchan, O. and Lightfoot, S. (eds.) (2015) Development Cooperation of the 'New' EU Member States: Beyond Europeanization. United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan.

*         Ndikumana, L. and Ajayi, I. S. (eds.) (2015) Capital Flight from Africa: Causes, Effects, and Policy Issues. United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.

*         Roelen, K. and Camfield, L. (eds.) (2015) Mixed Methods Research in Poverty and Vulnerability: Sharing Ideas and Learning Lessons. United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan.

*         Sahn, D. E. (ed.) (2015) The Fight Against Hunger and Malnutrition: The Role of Food, Agriculture, and Targeted Policies. United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.

*         Smirl, L. (2015) Spaces of Aid: How Cars, Compounds and Hotels Shape Humanitarianism. United Kingdom: Zed Books.

*         Sorell, P. T. and Cabrera, L. (eds.) (2015) Microfinance, Rights and Global Justice. United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press.

Many thanks,

Darryl

Dr Darryl Humble
Senior Lecturer in Social Sciences (International Development and Research Methods), Department of Social Sciences, Northumbria University

[image002]<http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/>T:  +44 (0)191 227 3189
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
A: Lipman Room 304B, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, UK

Programme Leader: BSc (Hons) Global Poverty and Development<https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/courses/global-poverty-and-development-completion-award-ft-uufglp1/> | Book Reviews Editor: Journal of International Development<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/%28ISSN%291099-1328> | Northumbria Centre for International Development<http://research.northumbria.ac.uk/cid/>

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.