“GROWING IN CITIES -  Interdisciplinary Perspectives on
Urban Gardening”, September 9-10, 2016  University of
Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW in
Basel.

I'd like to announce  the call for paper, you can
contribute by submitting a paper (scientific or innovative
initiative report) or a poster, or by suggesting a
thematic session and chairing it.
Deadlines for proposals for thematic sessions are
 31/12/2015 and for submission of abstracts for papers and
posters 31/12/2015.
More information is available on Action’s website:
http://www.urbanallotments.eu/final-conference.html
I also ask you to circulate the call within your
university, institution or association and encourage
submissions outside of the Action, from Europe and beyond.

Best
Chiara

Chiara Certomà

Research Fellow, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa
http://cdg-lab.dirpolis.sssup.it/en/staff/academic/chiara-certoma/
+39 338 3858424 (mobile); cccertoma (skype)

Time for new readings?

C.Certomà, C. Tornaghi (2015) "Political gardening.
Transforming cities and political agency", Local
Environment,
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13549839.2015.1053724?journalCode=cloe20

C.Certomà, B. Notteboom (2015)"Informal planning in a
transactive governmentality: Re-reading planning practices
through Ghent’s community gardens", Planning Theory,
http://plt.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/08/18/1473095215598177?papetoc

C. Certomà, F. Rizzi (2015) "Smart Cities for Smart
Citizens: Enabling Urban Transitions through
Crowdsourcing", UGEC Viewpoints
https://ugecviewpoints.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/smart-cities-for-smart-citizens-enabling-urban-transitions-through-crowdsourcing/