many thanks, Sue! You are so right, it is very upsetting that we have not moved on, fascism, racism, war... just like in the Weimar days,

am going tonight to the Exiled Writers meeting in thte Poetry Café to read from my book...

all the best,

Greta

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sue Roffey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 28 October 2015 20:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Call for Papers Social Sciences Conference Crete June 2016Dear

Thank you for writing this Greta - I recently watched Who Do You Think You Are with the Australian broadcaster Andrew Denton who traced back his ancestry to Treblinka.  It was horrifying and so so sad.  And yet the same dehumanising of others is still all around us - it might not look so extreme but the seeds are there  - I will buy the book!

Alla good wishes
Sue

Dr Sue Roffey
Associate Professor Western Sydney University (adjunct)
Twitter @sueroffey
www.sueroffey.com

Sue Roffey
Student, School and Community Wellbeing. Working to support children, promote social and emotional learning, develop pro-social behaviour, increase social inclusion ...

0409 047 672 (Australia)
07757 608 170 (UK)

Director Wellbeing Australia
Twitter @wellbeingoz