Ben

De : "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> au nom de "Aufderheide, Antje" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Répondre à : "Aufderheide, Antje" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date : lundi, 23 novembre 2015 10:38
À : "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Objet : Re: [ccpem] grouping large data sets

Hi Ludo,

thank you for your reply!
I had actually tried what you suggest, but as far as I understand you can only save a new star file with the grouped particles, if you select all the displayed particles and then click "save selected particles to star file" and this is the point, where relion breaks down. Therefor, the gui itself is not the problem.

So I am looking for a way to use the grouping procedure implemented in RELION without displaying the particles or a way to save displayed particles different from the way mentioned above.

Cheers,
Antje

Antje Aufderheide, Dipl. Phys.
PhD candidate