Scalepack2mtz will give you intensities - you'll need to run ctruncate to generate structure factor moduli.  And if you want to "open it in Coot" you probably want to merge your Fobs with some source of phases .e.g using Cad or just refine your model against your new Fobs with Refmac

---
Phil Jeffrey