Have you used PISA - that generates all likely oligimersand allows you to download them.
Eleanor

On 19 November 2015 at 21:35, Jose Duarte <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You can use the EPPIC server http://www.eppic-web.org, which will list all crystal contacts present in the lattice. Is that the kind of thing that you are looking for?

If you really want to get into the coding and do some more powerful things, under the hood it's all based in Biojava (https://github.com/biojava). You could check it out and play with the code to generate symmetry mates and do other things with contacts and interfaces.

Jose