Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von luzuok
Gesendet: Montag, 9. November 2015 09:45
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [ccp4bb] [coot] Monomer restraint file

Dear all,
When I download a monomer using File-> Get Monomer, I can get the restraint file in Edit-> Restraints.
Where does this restraint file come from?
If I have another restraint file of the same monomer (from other optimization programme or edited by my self), can I replace the restraint file in coot?

Best wishes!
Lu Zuokiun

--

Lu Zuokun, Ph.D. Candidate

College of Life Science, Nankai University