Dear Jacob,

As you can notice towards few rows up in the data collection statistics
table, the redundancy/multiplicity values are usually explicitly reported
in the article, unless the redundancy/multiplicity values are quite low
(say <2), the Rmerge value along with a good value of multiplicity holds
good statistically as a decent parameter; as the numerator term (1/N-1 or
N/N-1) in the Rpim/Rmeas expression comes from it, of course the Rmeas/Rpim,
CC1/2 values are encouraged to report in the CCP4 bb and elsewhere
biblically.

regards

Ashok Nayak

PhD student