sorry wonderful typo though it was algorithmically not humanly produced
Hermann Nitsch
not Kitsch

whatever next!

On 30 November 2015 at 22:49, bronac ferran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear CAS Friends

The exhibition I've curated about concrete poets in Brazil is still on:
http://culturalbrazil.org/2015/10/22/a-token-of-concrete-affection-visual-arts-exhibition-20-nov-18-dec/

Tomorrow evening there will be a roundtable discussion about Brazilian modernism across the arts with Stephen Bann, Dawn Ades and others which I will chair.  There'll also be a short tour of the show with Stephen and me from 18:30 pm to which all are welcome.  There's a need to book though it's free and details are at the link above.

I'm also doing another live radio programme tomorrow from 16:00 pm on Resonancefm which will feature Hansjörg Mayer and sound artist Clive Graham discussing and playing some Rarely-heard Music made by Dieter Rot, Hermann Kitsch, Oswald Wiener, Gunther Brüs and others in the '70s which availed of then emerging tape recording facilities to make some extraordinary music improvisations.  This can be heard live at www.resonancefm.com
or afterwards at the Mixcloud Making Conversations site (where you can also listen to a programme made with Stephen Bann about concrete poetry and the 1960s a few weeks back:

https://www.mixcloud.com/Resonance/making-conversations-17th-november-2015/

best regards
B-
Bronaċ