 on behalf of Abigail Addison [[log in to unmask]]

Silent Signal Symposium

Animate Projects, in partnership with the University of Derby and QUAD, is staging a symposium that takes the themes of the Silent Signal project as a departure point for a broader look at collaboration at the intersection of art, science and technology. The Silent Signal Symposium will include a keynote address by curator Hannah Redler and presentations from some of the Silent Signal project collaborators.

The symposium takes place on Friday 26 February 2016, 10am – 5:30pm, at the College of Arts, University of Derby.

We are inviting proposals for presentations of around 10 minutes that will be shared as part of the panel discussions and published online. We are also inviting proposals for full papers (around 2-3,000 words) to be published online, and that may also be considered for future publication.

Deadline for submission: Thursday 26 November, 9am
Those invited to present at the symposium will receive a complimentary ticket to the event, as well as a modest fee and travel expenses

Further information - http://www.silentsignal.org/call-for-proposals-silent-signal-symposium/ <http://www.silentsignal.org/call-for-proposals-silent-signal-symposium/>

Many thanks
Abigail

——————————————
Abigail Addison
Associate Director
Usual days: Thu, Fri

——————————————
Animate Projects Ltd
Tel +447789 686903
animateprojects.org <http://www.animateprojects.org/>@AnimateProjects <https://twitter.com/AnimateProjects>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/AnimateProjects>

Charity Registration No. 1144291
Company Registration No. 6133397
Registered in England
Registered address:
37 Calvert Street, Derby, DE1 2RQ

Silent Signal, supported by Wellcome Trust and Garfield Weston Foundation
http://www.silentsignal.org/ <http://www.silentsignal.org/>