Hello

This is a gentle reminder - or, for those who’ve recently joined, a request – to complete this very brief survey to find out how members want the group to function. We’ve be very grateful if you’d complete it by the end of this month please. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VB98TCG

To the many who’ve already completed it – thank you!

Best wishes
Ruth and Emily
Co-convenors, BSA Gender Study Group

Dr Ruth Lewis
Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader (Sociology BSc)
School of Arts and Social Sciences
University of Northumbria
Lipman Building
Newcastle upon tyne NE1 8ST
Tel: 0191 227 3940
Email: [log in to unmask]
Blog: http://blog.northumbria.ac.uk/sociology/?p=131

YOU CAN FIND MY WORK AT:

Ruth Lewis, Elizabeth Sharp, Jenni Remnant and Rhiannon Redpath (forthcoming) ‘Safe spaces’: experiences of feminist women-only space’ Sociological Research Online

Ruth Lewis and Susan Marine (April, 2015) ‘Weaving a tapestry, compassionately: towards an understanding of young women’s feminisms’ Feminist Formations 27(1): 118-140 https://muse.jhu.edu/journals/feminist_formations/toc/ff.27.1.html
Susan Marine and Ruth Lewis (2014) ‘”I’m in this for real: Revisiting young women’s feminist becoming’ International Women’s Studies Forum 47: 11-22 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277539514001113
Jackie Haq and Ruth Lewis (2014) ‘The violence of community? Conceptualizations of 'community' in responses to intimate partner abuse’ Community Development Journal 49 (3): 373-389 http://cdj.oxfordjournals.org/content/49/3/373.full

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.