Hi Folks,

Apologies for cross-posting.

We are currently undergoing a review of our institutional ePortfolio solution (Campus Pack)

I would be really keen to hear from anybody who has an institutional solution and would be willing to share their experience and view with us.

Specifically, we are looking for institutions with implementations of:

PebblePad

Mahara

SharePoint

Google Sites

In-house developed

If you are willing to let us talk to you, please email me off the User Group at [log in to unmask] to save cluttering everybody’s inbox.

With Many Thanks in advance.

Andy

Andy Raistrick BSc(Hons), MSc, CMALT
Senior Computing Officer, Learning Technologies

Computing & Library Services
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.