Hello Joe,

Many thanks for this information, it sounds quite impressive what you’ve managed to integrate so far.

We are at the very early stages of thinking about integrating marks to SITS as the process we currently have is very drawn out and time consuming as I’m sure you are aware. Do you have an in-house developer(s) that built this integration and did it take a lot of time/resource to setup? What percentage of course marks go to SITS via this route? Is the entire university onboard?

Sorry about all the questions Joe, but as you can appreciate, it’s the missing link for a whole bunch of us. Perhaps you have a paper or presentation about it you can share?

Best and thanks

Maria

Maria Tannant

BA (Hons) M.Ed, FHEA

Programme Manager in Digital Technology

Telephone:  01634 888719

Follow me:  mariatannant

Blog:       mariatannant.wordpress.com

myUCA Help: Enhance Learning with Technology