Hi All,
We have a requirement to archive student results for 7 years; and as we are now using Blackboard (Basic) for electronic submission, we need to store this data. Could anyone enlighten me how to archive this in a format that is readable outside of Blackboard; or indeed share with me what other institutions are doing with regard to storing electronically submitted student work.
Many thanks,
Simon

Simon Forster
Web Development
Leeds College of Building
Tel: 0113 222 6000

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or the person responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone without prior permission. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are the sender's personal views and do not necessarily represent the views of the college; neither are they intended to create any contractual or legal obligations binding on the College unless confirmed by letter

[cid:image07a42e.JPG@e914582c.42b0957c]<http://www.lcb.ac.uk/events>

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf
of Leeds College of Building.