Dear Mahmoud
This will start you off, it will pull all the "Assignment" type grades from
all your courses
You might want to put in an extra "AND" statement or 2 to reduce it
such as
AND CS.course_id like '%_2015'

From memory your survey question is much more complicated because (at least
this was true 9 years ago when I did it) individual question answers are
held within the SQL database as hashed XML files.  So to return the answer
a student gave for a question you need to dehash the entry and then use
code to extract the answer from the XML code.  This took weeks of work and
I had the help of a fantastic contractor.

You would be much better off using the Blackboard "Institutional survey"
(not sure what bit you need to have bought to access this - probably
community)
Regards
Joseph
---------
SELECT T.NAME,
  CS.COURSE_NAME,
  CS.Course_id,
  M.title,
  u.user_id,
  att.score,
  G.manual_grade,
  g.manual_score,
  ATT.date_added as attempt_date_added,
  ATT.date_modified as attempt_date_modified,
  g.date_added as grade_date_added,
  g.date_modified as grade_date_modified
FROM GRADEBOOK_TYPE T, GRADEBOOK_MAIN M, GRADEBOOK_GRADE G,
COURSE_MAIN CS, attempt ATT, course_users CU, Users U

where T.Name like 'assignment%'

and T.pk1 = M.gradebook_type_pk1
and M.pk1 = g.gradebook_main_pk1
and M.crsmain_pk1 = CS.PK1
and att.pk1 = g.last_attempt_pk1
and g.course_users_pk1 = cu.pk1
and cu.users_pk1 = U.pk1;

--
Joseph Gliddon
Learning Technologist

Please note I work for TEL Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
I am seconded to the SLSP project on Monday and Thursday
For all urgent requests please email [log in to unmask]