SORRY THAT THE GRAPHICS WILL NOT SHOW UP ON THE AUTOETH LIST.
The information is at: K I P W O R L D : Creative Writing for Academics with Kip Jones http://kipworldblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/creative-wrting-for-academics-with-kip.html

Registration at: http://creative-writing-workshop.eventbrite.co.uk

Cheers,
Kip

Dr Kip Jones
Reader in Performative Social Science
Centre for Qualitative Research
FOLLOW on Twitter: @BUQualitative

Faculty of Health & Social Sciences and
Faculty of Media & Communication
Bournemouth University
Bournemouth, UK
Changing the way we communicate social science one download at a time.

On Thursday, 19 November 2015, 14:54, "Kip Jones [log in to unmask] [autoethnography]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

See Flyer attached for more information and how to register!
|   |
|   | |   |   |   |   |   |
| K I P W O R L D : Creative Writing for Academics with Ki...KIP JONES, an American by birth, has been studying and working in the UK for more than 15 years. Under the umbrella term of 'arts-based research', his main efforts... |
| |
| View on kipworldblog.blogspot... | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |

Getting lots of interest from across Europe. Look forward to seeing many of you in February!
CheersKip

Dr Kip Jones
Reader in Performative Social Science
Centre for Qualitative Research
FOLLOW on Twitter: @BUQualitative

Faculty of Health & Social Sciences and
Faculty of Media & Communication
Bournemouth University
Bournemouth, UK

Posted by: Kip Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Please note that replying to a message will send the message to the entire listserv. To send a private message, start a new email to that person only.