Dear Colleagues,

eabh ( www.bankinghistory.org) is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.

It is an occasion to celebrate and we have been kindly invited to do so by the Historical Archives of the European Union. On 28 and 29 January 2016 we want to meet in Florence and do two things: First, we would like to have 'a Conversation' with those financiers, politicians, lawyers, archivists and academics that were involved in relevant decisions concerning the financial sector 25 years ago - and those today. And secondly, we would like to record these conversations and interview the participants as a part of a larger oral history project.  Please visit our website to see the detailed programme:   http://bankinghistory.org/events/

We are honoured to invite you to join us in Florence and we very much look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Gabriella Massaglia

Gabriella Massaglia

Consultant

eabh (European Association for Banking and Financial History e.V.)

Hanauer Landstrasse 126-128

60314 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

M: +49 16 32 86 31 00