Dear all

Here are Falmouth University and University of Exeter's Penryn Campus, we are in the process of restructure. It would be incredibly helpful to me if those of you in HE Archives based within Library Service (or similar) would be able to give me an idea of the structure within the library, and in particular the line management reporting lines for the Archive team - i.e. who do you all report to? And what are the pros/cons of this situation?

I would be very glad to try to gather some idea of a benchmark across the HE Archive sector. Our library is likely to be going down a more functional route for its structure and there are many synergies/possibilities/arguments for where we should be based. Currently we report direct to the Director of Library and Academic Skills, but this is likely to change.

As ever, the timing for this is tight, so I would be glad for any information you can provide.

With thanks in advance

Sarah

Sarah C Jane MA, RMARA
Archivist & Special Collections Officer

Library & Academic Skills
Penryn Campus, Treliever Road, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 9EZ

Direct line: 01326 254303 (ext. 4303)
Mobile: 07789 745530
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: library.fxplus.ac.uk/archives