Dear all

The University of Bristol Theatre Collection is seeking to appoint an experienced, qualified archivist to work with them on the Bristol Old Vic Heritage Project, funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund. This Development Phase project will undertake work on the Bristol Old Vic Archive and related archives held at the TC.

This is 5 month, full time position expected to start January 2016.

Salary £27864-31342 (pro rata)

Please note that the closing date is 15th November 2015.

For more information and to apply please use the following link:
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details.html?nPostingId=3874&nPostingTargetId=14299&id=Q50FK026203F3VBQBV7V77V83&LG=UK&mask=uobext

For further information please contact Jo Elsworth: [log in to unmask], 0117 3315086

Please pass this information on to anyone who may be interested.

Heather Romaine
Keeper: Theatre Archives

University of Bristol Theatre Collection
Vandyck Building
Cantocks Close
Bristol
BS8 1UP

0117 954 5464

Please note I only work part time. My usual days are Monday-Wednesday. My job-share partner Laura Gardner ([log in to unmask]) works Wednesday-Friday.