Take the survey of special collection digitization efforts and receive a free PDF copy of the ensuing report

Primary Research Group, Inc. (www.PrimaryResearch.com), a publisher or surveys, monographs and research reports, is planning to publish a survey of special collection digitization efforts by museums and libraries.  We invite you to participate in our survey by filling out the survey form in exchange for a free pdf copy of the report when it is published.  Your institution will be listed as a contributor but all the information that you provide is absolutely confidential; all data is amalgamated in a statistical package; no data is presented for individual institutions.  The report will enable your library or museum to compare its technology, and management practices with those of similar institutions in the USA, Canada, the UK, Europe, Japan, Australia/NZ and the developing world.  This survey is open to the libraries and museums of all nations. To take the survey follow the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LibraryMuseumDigitization2016