 A researcher here today from a very large organisation made an interesting comment I wanted to share -

 "Since we went paperless we can't find anything."

Food for thought!

Tudor Allen  BA DAA
Senior Officer, Archives
Libraries
Culture and Environment
London Borough of Camden

Telephone:     020 7974 6349
Web:           camden.gov.uk

Camden Local Studies and Archives Centre
32-38 Theobalds Road
London WC1X 8PA

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e- mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.