Hi

It will depend on who you speak to, others also provides similar services,
would suggest you look at a localised service such as
http://www.suffolkhatecrime.org.uk/  , as they can offer localised support,
particular in a rural areas such as Suffolk where isolation etc is far
greater and student and staff may prefer something more local and
sustainable.

Do get in touch if further info is required.

Thanks

Mohammed