Hi Krystina

I have tried again to register.

I have been given Reference Number 3294430

Please can you confirm I am now booked on for the conference?

Thanks-

Mark

Mark Harrison
Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Governance and Compliance Directorate
SOAS
University of London
Thornhaugh Street,
Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4957

On 20 November 2015 at 15:15, Kristyna Kanokova <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mark,

I am afraid you are not on the list of attendees.

I will reply to you directly to solve this issue.

Thank you

Kristyna

Kristyna Kanokova

Universities UK
+44 (0)20 7419 5501

      Universities UK

Registered office:  Woburn House, 20 Tavistock Square, London WCH1 9HQ

Switchboard Tel:  +44 (0)20 7419 4111  Fax: +44 (0)20 73886256

Website:  www.universitiesuk.ac.uk

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Registered Company Number 2517018, Registered Charity Number 1001127

Universities UK | The voice of universities

Follow us on Twitter @UUKevents, @UniversitiesUK

Subscribe to the UUK blog & stay informed on the latest news in the HE sector blog.universitiesuk.ac.uk

Universities for Europe – sign up here to receive updates on the campaign to promote the benefits of EU membership.