From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrea Peoples
Sent: 18 November 2015 14:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HEFCE Equality and Diversity Workshop - January 2016

Hello Peter,

I would be interested in participating in this event if possible.

Many thanks,

Andrea.

Andrea Peoples
Access Solent Manager

Direct dial for staff: 023 8201 3665

Access Solent works to support disabled students in achieving their academic potential.
For student related enquiries, please telephone: 023 8201 3201
Internal extension: 3201
Email: [log in to unmask]

The University recognises the social model of disability, which establishes that everyone is equal and demonstrates that it is society which erects barriers that prevent disabled people participating and restricts their opportunities.

Andrea Peoples

Access Solent Manager | LIS Student Services

Southampton Solent University | East Park Terrace | Southampton SO14 0YN

T: 023 8201 3665| E: [log in to unmask] www.solent.ac.uk