Dear Kristyna,

Many thanks for the email on the UUK/ECU event.

I am very interested in attending.

Can I ask what there charge would be for a representative of SOAS (i.e.
myself), given that our Director, Baroness Valerie Amos, is one of the key
note speakers and that we are fully paid-up members of ECU?

With apologies for asking!

Best regards - Mark

*Mark Harrison*
Diversity and Inclusion Manager