From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mooney, Darren
Sent: 11 November 2015 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Anonymous Online Bullying & Harassment Reporting

Dear All

We are currently developing an online bullying and harassment report process including the ability to report anonymously (politely copied from Manchester's!)

I just wanted to ask for a straw poll on how many other uni's already have an anonymous system in place?

Regards

Darren

Darren Mooney BSc (Hon), MA
Diversity & Equality Officer
Human Resources
Hart Building
Liverpool
L3 5TQ

T: 0151 795 5558

Diversity Websites: Internet<http://www.liv.ac.uk/hr/diversityandequality/> and Intranet<https://www.liv.ac.uk/intranet/hr/diversity-equality/> (Staff & Students)
Email Staff Networks: BAME<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Disabled<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, LGBT<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, and Female Early Career Researcher<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Network
Flagship (LGBT Events): Website<http://www.liv.ac.uk/hr/diversityandequality/flagship/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/FlagshipLiverpool>, Email<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Liverpool Women in Science & Engineering: Website<http://www.liv.ac.uk/livwise>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LiverpoolWISE>, Email<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[Logo's email1]