This sounds great, Adam. Good timing vis a vis the new SDG era.

May

-----Original Message-----
From: Anglo-American Health Policy Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Oliver,AJ
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A short notice

Just as a heads up, we, at the LSE, plan to host a new interdisciplinary conference on International Health Policy, to be held in London between the evening of Tuesday 14th February and lunchtime on Friday 17th February 2017 (tbc). We aim to set the conference fee at very reasonable level, and to create a lot of time within the sessions for discussion.  I hope as many of you as possible will come.

More details in due course.

Best,
Adam