Dear Harvey,

Thank you for sharing this important work and congratulations on leading the investigations.  Material research of this kind is rare and often difficult to do.  As much as we know the validity of these claims intuitively and by virtue of our own work in the field, documentation of such outcomes is forever challenging.  You have done us all a good turn.  Bravo and BIG thanks!

John

JOHN J. CIMINO, JR.

PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

+1 845 216 0607

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2qrQma3SVrkYVVVZUtYWGtjWk0&revid=0B2qrQma3SVrkcFkyU3FaTmt6WHJQZ011enlHaDlVNTlVTmdZPQ

CREATIVELEAPS.ORG  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  LINKEDIN