Hello Zooarchers!
Hope all is well! I am looking for a classic article, Wilson 1992 in the International Journal of Osteoarchaeology (reference below), which I (surprisingly) cannot seem to be able to locate. I have no institutional access to Wiley journals, and no library in my area seem to carry the IJO for dates earlier than 2000. Would one of you please help me out here? Sorry for taking up your time with trivial requests!
Full reference: Wilson, B., 1992. Considerations for the identification of ritual deposits of animal bones in Iron Age pits. International Journal of Osteoarchaeology, 2(4), pp.341–349.
Many thanks in advance!
Annelise