Apologies for cross-posting

The Board of the International Journal of Social Research Methodology (IJSRM) is pleased to announce the launch of our new Seminar Competition. Our aim is to support the development of critical and innovative approaches to on-going and emerging methodological debates across a range of approaches, both qualitative and quantitative, and including mixed and comparative methods, as these relate to philosophical, theoretical, ethical, political and practice issues. Seminars may consist of single or multiple day events. Topics can include any area of social research methodology.

Available funding £1500

Further details on how to apply are available at http://www.ncrm.ac.uk/news/show.php?article=5454