Actually I was working alongside an artist the other week in Germany who created a lovely intervention with a treadmill at various locations. You don't experience the work while doing the walking, but you watch it take place.

Christian Hasucha's 'Mister Individual, walking'
Here's the link: http://www.hasucha.de/en/intervention_8/dokumentationl.html

Best wishes,
Kaspar

2 La Hougue Mauger, St Mary, Jersey, JE3 3AF
Tel (UK): 0044 1534 482898
Tel (DE): 0049 1751998917
Skype: kaspar.wimberley
http://treacletheatre.co.uk/portfolio/