Dear WAN members and fellow walkers,

In two days I am going on a long walk from Barcelona to Paris in the three piece suit I have been wearing since January with everything I need on my back. My journey will be about slow and simple ways of being, sustainability, ecology, history, consumerism, humanism. Love and life and death in small and big ways. I will write about my encounters on my blog, I will leave and collect traces. It will be an adventure, a necessary one, because I believe we can change the world by walking and I´d like you to be part of it as much as the people on the road and the people I will walk with in Paris on December 12th when during the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP21) the streets will be filled with people asking for change.

I need your support, whatever you have/want to offer. Tips, advice, inspiration sources, people on my route you think I should meet, places I should visit, where to sleep and what to eat. Whatever you want to share with me, material or immaterial, I will give you something in return.

And of course you are welcome to physically join me on my walk!

More info here: http://www.asoftarmour6.blogspot.com.es/2015/10/walk-with-me_6.html or send me an e-mail if you have questions or comments.

I hope to see you on the road some day, maybe this walk or another walk or any of your walks. If you have time, consider joining the big march in Paris on December 12th.

All the best and keep walking!
Monique Besten

www.asoftarmour6.blogspot.com
www.moniquebesten.nl