Some of the poetry by Wordworth and Coleridge is about walking and has the
meter of a walking pace within the lines.

With best wishes
Janette
Dr Janette Kerr PRWA FRSA
President of the Royal West of England Academy
Hon RA ex officio    Hon RSA
Visiting Research Fellow, Fine Art, UWE Bristol​
http://extremewavetheory.blogspot.com
http://www.cadogancontemporary.com/artists/KERJ/
http://land2.leeds.ac.uk/people/kerr/
http://www.rwa.org.uk/rwa-artists/academicians-listings/k/kerr-janette/