Whoops sorry about that redundant email. I wanted to say -
Some very lovely and deeply personal writing flowing here... I’m really enjoying reading these heartfelt experiences of walking in all its different forms. Walking truly touches the soul and provides a sense of connection to our place in the order of things (to borrow just a little from Mary Oliver!)
Linda Fisher PhD.