Dear colleagues:
First, Thank  Dr. Manfred for noting all the 2016 International Low Impact Development Conference in China.
I had update the website when I received  Dr. Manfred's email.

Now I would like to attach an update of the 1st Call for the above-referenced conference in Beijing next June for your review.
Please let us know of any questions you might have.
Hope meet you in Beijing next June!

Yours
Jia Haifeng, Tsinghua University, 2016 LID-China Secretary General
Shaw L. Yu, University of Virginia, 2016 LID-China Steering Committee International Liaison

Dr. Haifeng Jia, A. Prof. D.WRE
Director
Center for Urban Runoff Control & Stream Restoration
School of Environment,
Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084 China
Email: [log in to unmask]