Hi Lukasz:

Indeed, the old gridview monitors were broken by some of the SL5 migration changes (some of the libraries they depended on proved difficult to get to work in SL5). In principle, they were supposed to be replaced by the DPM nagios probes and the dmlite-profiler stuff (but I am not sure either of these have really resulted in a service that is as functional).

I should remove the old pages, of course.

Sam