I think they are concerned with spam. To counter that, perhaps we need a
secure grid email address dictionary, i.e. one that does not expose
addresses to people who do not hold grid certificates? Or is there
another way? I'm just thinking out loud, really.

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
Grid System Administrator               office: 220