Hi,

I am using SPM8 for fMRI analysis.

I have created a DARTEL template and I am now trying to proceed to 'Normalise to MNI Space'.

Within this batch I understand that I will insert my DARTEL template and then under "few subjects" insert the flow field images (u_rc1...) as well as the coregistered fMRI images.

My question now is:

Considering that I have two separate runs for each participants, which coregistered images do I add? Should I add all the coresgistered images from run 1 and run 2 together under 'images'? And if so, will my normalised images will then be saved separately in run 1 folder and run 2 folder?

Many thanks!
Coralie

--
Coralie Bastin
Ph.D. Student

Melbourne Neuropsychiatry Centre
Department of Psychiatry - University of Melbourne
Alan Gilbert Building
Level 3, 161 Barry Street
Carlton, Victoria, 3053
VIC, Australia