Dear vladimir,

I epoched my data and changed the label by copy and paste from excel to
trial ( or I used from  “conditions(D, 1:Ntrials, 'Condition 1')” command
in “spm_eeg_convert_arbitrary_data.m”  but when I press prep and load the
header for tial definition, again I have same problem( number of trial for
each condition label is 100 instead of 20!!!) . As I checked mnn example
with 480 trials for standard and 120 trials for deviant , I found spm can
divide trials to 480 and 120  by their value which is 1 for standard and 3
for deviant. So I started to change each trial value to  1 or 2 or 3 or 4
or 5 by copy and paste numbers from excel to trial column but unfortunately
after update it does not change !!!